At St Paul the Apostle Primary, we pride ourselves on how we live the Gospel values through our daily interactions.
We also try to encourage our students to reach out to others in need. This is done through collecting money or other items for a variety of charities each year. The students raise money for local charities and also charities located overseas.
Social Justice at St Paul the Apostle Primary include both fund raising and social justice awareness programs, which have comprised of:
- school discos to support the school's charities
- contributions to Caritas through the Project Compassion Lenten Appeal
- St Vincent de Paul Society Door Knock Appeal
- fundraisers for St Jude's Mission
- purchasing Christmas gifts for less fortunate children
- Mini Vinnies
- raising money for the Children’s Hospital, Westmead; and Holy Family Primary, Emerton.